Today starts the new year! My goals are many, lets hope I have enough time every day to acomplish everything I want. They say to write down your goals so you can create a plan. This is my plan.
- Work the Genealogy Do over and get my files and family tree in order
- Watch the legacy video series, as they help in genealogy research.
- Post a video at least once a month highlighting a how to about pcs or software.
- Study to become certified in Genealogy.
- I've joined a 52 week photography challenge, so I plan on taking a photo a week, to improve my skills with my NEW camera (Sony A6000) I got for my birthday in October.
- Watch videos on Kelby One (I got a free membership) to enhance my photography and editing skills.
- Complete free online courses thru Coursera , edx, and udemy.
Come along for the ride, I promise you wont be bored.