Search This Blog

Featured Post

2019 - 2020 Calendar of Events

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Do Over -Week one Round 3

This week starts the third round of the Genealogy Do- Over.


The Do- Over is where you look at how you have been researching, your habits both good and bad, and the research documents you have.


Each week you have a list of "to do" items for you to think about, review, then evaluate how you can make the items more effective in your research.


A foundation is always the most important thing to establish so I decided to create a webinar to help us understand why designing the filing system is paramount before adding/renaming and filing our documents and photos for our genealogy proof.


Feel fre to have a look at the webinar, as it also will apply to any organization task you set out to "do over"



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Linda for your Blog and Organizational Webinar. I have watched it three times and set my files up yesterday in Explorer. I really enjoy your style of writing.

    I have been on a break from my Geneology for several years, due to frustration of a crash of my computer. But, i am motivated to get started again, thanks to you and Thomas. Keep it coming and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete