Search This Blog

Featured Post

2019 - 2020 Calendar of Events

Monday, January 16, 2017

My DNA journey






So I'm adopted.  I've known it since I was 7 years old.

The story was this:

My mom got pregnant on her wedding night, and my father said I wasn't his, and he left her.  She had another child who needed her more and she didn't want to see me go with out, so she gave me away.

My adopted mom never (or so she thought) gave me any inkling as to the identity of my father, and I only got tidbits of info on my adopted mother. So my brain went on wild fantasy ideas of where I came from.

I had the idea I was really a child of one of my aunts (adopted mom's sisters),
to
I was really my adopted father's child who he had with another woman, as my adopted mom couldn't have kids,
to
I fell from outer space,
to
I was stolen as a child,


You name it I thought of it.  I had an active imagination.


Fast forward to 2015, and the DNA explosion...

I took the test, and well I didn't belong to my adopted mom's side of the family...dang

Now to find out where I did come from....


And this began my DNA search for my family....

Watch my blog for everything I found from a little bit of spit....



Until next time




will be linked after articles post


part 2
part 3


No comments:

Post a Comment