Search This Blog

Featured Post

2019 - 2020 Calendar of Events

Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 A new year and new stories






Where did the past year go?

2016 came and went fairly quickly it seems, as it is now 2017 (nine days in)

I didn't reach all of my goals, but that's o.k. as it is a new year, so I get to try and complete them.


I'm going to try harder this year to blog on a more consistent basis. At least once a month.


I'm back researching my genealogy and several family lines (adopted and biological lines) as I help my daughter trace her dad's biological lines and his step father's lines.

So I plan on being fairly busy this year.


please leave me a message if there is any topic you want me to talk about.  I have been researching for over 30 years, so I do have some tricks and tips.


also pop over to my you tube channel, where you will find videos I have done to help with tips and tricks on using tools with in your pc.






No comments:

Post a Comment