Search This Blog

Featured Post

2019 - 2020 Calendar of Events

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Linda's Genealogy Do Over

Linda's Genealogy Do Over


Genealogy Do over



I was a name collector, and never sourced my findings.  then one day I merged 2 files, and all my sources were referenced to the first file, which was not sourced.  I now realize it's not about having the biggest tree, but about having the most CORRECT tree, and getting to know each family member, piecing together and writing about their life, not just dates and places.

I'm starting on a Genealogy-Do-Over quest with Thomas MacEntee.  This is a 13 week reboot of how you work your genealogy search.  Teaching you how to more accurately fully search your ancestors.

He has also set up a facebook page called Genealogy Do over as well as a Pinterest page

Feel free to follow me on my journey or if the bug has bitten you, come join us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment