Search This Blog

Featured Post

2019 - 2020 Calendar of Events

Sunday, January 4, 2015

One Note organization

 One Note



Here are some images on how I currently have my one note system set up.

The first one is of the blank files some one posted on our face book group.  I saw them while on my phone, so I sent them to one note, ( I have an "inbox" notebook, that collects all my sends as a separate page.)  At the end of the day, I go into that notebook and sort/move the "pages" to the correct notebook.  ( I currently have about 8 notebooks, on things I am working on.)


My Genealogy Note Book in One Note



onenote book


The next page I want to show you is the weekly topics page.  This way I have them if  I can't get to the site or if I'm working offline


 Genealogy Do Over Weekly Topics


One note topics page

No comments:

Post a Comment