Search This Blog

Featured Post

2019 - 2020 Calendar of Events

Monday, January 26, 2015

Life Happened












The past few weeks, I have felt like this picture.  My last post on Jan 10 seems like light years ago.  I guess life happened. 

So here I am back in the saddle, attacking my genealogy do over.   I have found a great place to learn about topics on genealogy. Its called Family tree webinars.  So I've spent a few evenings after I get off work at 11 pm watching archived videos.  Stay tuned for a synopsis on what I've learned.

And there there is the DNA sites.  So I took a DNA test, (thanks to my sister for paying for it) and now Ive uploaded it to a few sites....and the waiting begins.   I've found a 2-3 cousin on Ancestry, and we are communicating, and I'm devising my letter to send to the cousins on the other sites.

So if you want a DNA test or you want to upload your results check out these sites:



 So now I think I'm back on track, with my genealogy do over.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment